DynaRoot Rooting Gel
Dynaoot Rooting Gel 2 is water-based and aids in the process of taking clones and cuttings. Dynaroot contains growth regulating hormones and vitamins that promote fast and prolific rooting of plants and replaces the need for traditional hormone powder.
The gel contains the following auxins that stimulate growth:
- Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) - initiates root formation
- 1-Naphthaleneacetic acid (NAA) - aids the vegetative propagation and plant tissue culture
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - aids in combatting transplant shock.
When Dynaroot Rooting Gel comes into contact with the stem of a plant, it seals the tissue that has been cut and releases hormones that promote the development of cells.
Dynaroot 2 can be used on all types of semi-hardwood plant cuttings, including woody, herbaceous and flowering ornamental species, vegetables, fruit trees and nut trees.
The woodiness of a plant is dependent on its phase of growth, semi-hardwood is thus the period when the plant is not soft and new and not mature enough to be hard - ensure this is taken into consideration when taking cuttings.
Initial Dynaroot product trials showed a great success when used in combination with Cannabis Plants.
- Replaces the need for traditional hormone powder - contains more active ingredients
- Environmentally friendly - this product will not harm birds or insects and leaves no negative traces in soil after use
- Healthier, stronger plants
- Has a shelf life of at least 2 years, however if stored correctly can last up to 6 years
- Ingredients are manufactured locally, ISO Certified and pharmaceutical grade
- Works great in combination with Cannabis plants
- User friendly
How To Use
- Place Dynaroot in a clean and small container
- A scalpel is the recommended tool for taking cuttings - ensure your scalpel is clean and sterile before use
- The woodiness of a plant is dependent on its phase of growth, semi-hardwood is thus the period when the plant is not soft and new and not mature enough to be hard - ensure this is taken into consideration when taking cuttings
- Take a cutting of your plant at a 45 degree angle
- Place the cutting in the Dynaroot Rooting Gel immediately to ensure that it is sealed
- Place the cutting in a Rockwool Cube or Jiffy Pellet
- Place the cuttings in a propagation dome for the best rooting results
- Roots should develop in a few days
- Dynaroot Rooting Gel is heat and light sensitive and should be stored in a cool, dark place.
- In warmer climates, Dynaroot can be stored in the refrigerator.