The Garland Soil Thermometer is a high quality thermometer to ensure the correct temperature for growing in soil or Coco Peat. Ideal for monitoring soil and compost temperatures prior to planting.
The soil thermometer takes the temperature risk out of the equation, making it much easier to give your seedlings a reliably good start in life.
How to use
Simply Insert the Garland Soil Thermometer stem into growing medium.
- Heated and non heated seed beds
- Compost Piles
- Soil Medium
- Plant Growing (Ideal Soil Temperature: 18C – 24C)
- Let your medium sit for a full day to adjust to ambient temperature before taking measurements.
- Choose several spots and let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Use a screwdriver to make the whole to avoid scratching the instrument with potential sharp stones in the way.
- Material: High quality aluminium case
- Glass Tube: Kerosene filled
- Reading: Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Temperature range: -10°C to 110°C
- Size: length: 21cm, width: 2cm