LED QUANTUM BOARD 120W
Our slimline 120W LED grow light boasts true efficiency with a full-spectrum output and an ip65 rating, built to last a decade.
Powered with only the latest technology on the market by combining; Samsung, Meanwell and American CREE parts.
All the parts are built on a pure aluminium body with a slimline, low-profile design giving you freedom of placement and better coverage. The light is rated ip65, making it water resistant in extremely humid environments. Our light also comes with full dimming and Anti-sulfurization (with flip-chip technology).
A separate Top-end Meanwell HLG driver powers the unit, which can be modified to be wall-mounted or left on the back of the heat sink. Meanwell is the market leader in efficiency.
The Samsung LM301H diodes in our lights provide a full spectrum of light, while not compromising on light output. Even our Original LED Quantum Board 120W Grow Light produces more light than a single-ended 250W HPS, while being noticeably more efficient. The large aluminium heat sink keeps the diodes cool, reduces dust buildup and eliminates noise.
Our Star Bloom lights are then taken to a whole other level, where we installed the deep red CREE XP-G3 (660nm) and Far red CREE XP-E2 (730nm) didoes. To complement the new didoes we installed 3500k & 4000K blue white didoes. This prevents the plant to stretch from the added red while making the far-red photons more available to your plant.
LM301H - CHIPS
DEEP RED & FAR RED
CREE CHIPS - MADE IN USA
380NM - 760NM
ADJUSTABLE LIGHT INTENSITY
HLG MEANWELL DRIVER
SLIMELINE ALUMINIUM BODY
- High efficiency & PAR output
- Fully waterproof - ip65
- Fully Dimmable
- Slimline - The low-profile design gives you freedom of placement, allowing for better coverage
- True full-spectrum for better yield and results
- Uses only the latest 2021 Samsung diodes
- High-quality American Cree diodes for the extra warm light, which is essential during the flowering phase.
- Anti-sulfurization (with flip-chip technology)
- Top end Meanwell HLG driver - a market leader in efficiency
- Reliable passive-cooled with 100% aluminium body design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light technology
- Lifespan of 50 000 hours plus
- Two adjustable hanging ratchets included
- 1-year full warranty
- Customized bulk orders on request
We are excited to finally bring you our new Green Houston Star Bloom lights. This true full spectrum, high PAR output light will be all you need for your flowering room. No part is spared, we only use the best technology available on the LED market. For transparency and science we have provided the exact diodes we use below:
- Samsung Lm301H 3000k: 196pcs
- Samsung Lm301H 3500k: 36pcs
- Samsung Lm301H 4000k: 18pcs
- CREE XP-G3 (660nm): 22pcs (Deep Red)
- CREE XP-E2 (730nm): 14pcs (Far-Red)
- Designed to be true full spectrum for flowering
- Warm white light
Deep-red & Far-red have much deeper penetration than white light and increases the rate of flowering as well as the mass of the yield. You should experience larger leaves, stronger stems and a more pronounced flowering compared to our original Quantum Board line. Some 3500k and 4000k Samsung didoes were also installed to complement the far-red and deep red didoes, while providing an even wider spectrum.
The perfect full spectrum vegetative light for keeping mothers and vigorous vegging.
- Samsung Lm301H 4000K: 286pcs
- Designed for vegetative growth
- Cool white light
The increased blue light discourages plants from searching for light, resulting in more compact, symmetrical plants with an improved structure.
Flowering on a budget or starting out? Our Original Quantum Boards will produce a lot of light without breaking the bank. Plus, the 3000K Samsung diodes still provide an impressive full spectrum on their own.
- Samsung Lm301H 3000K: 286pcs
- Warm white light
The 3000K spectrum is well suited for both the vegging and flowering stages with a warm white colour.
Our original Deep-Red option allows growers to add high-quality American Cree diodes for the extra warm light which is essential during the flowering phase.
- Samsung LED LM301H | 1 x QB288 V2 Top Bin diodes
- Optional: Industry leading CREE Far-red (CREE XP-G3) & deep-red (CREE XP-E2) diodes available
- IP rating: IP65 (waterproof)
- Samsung Panel Power Output: 125W
- Voltage Range: 90-277VAC
- Flowering Footprint: 75cm x 75cm
- Veg Footprint: 1㎡
- System Efficiency: 2.84 µmol/J
- Dimensions: 32cm x 22cm x 1.5cm
- Driver: HLG-120H-48B
- Mounting height: 35cm above canopy
- Recommended canopy depth & height: 30cm to 55cm
- Adjustable Hanging Ratchet Included
- Body & Plate material: 100% Aluminium
- Safety Certification: CE & ROHS
Specifications of light room and test:
- Budbox 0.75㎡ floor space
- Used the Apogee PAR-FAR sensor
Average PPFD of Original Quantum board 120w at 40cm high in a 0.75㎡ floor space: 450.27 ppfd
PPFD map of Original 120w at 40cm