The Chikamasa PST-8 General Purpose Pruners have a thicker width of cut than finer shears and trimmers, making it a wonderful tool to have when trimming off larger stems and stalks in your indoor or outdoor garden.
The Chikamasa range of pruners and shears are of exceptionally high-quality and allow growers to trim and prune their plants as and when required.
High quality steel blades ensure clean cutting with no pulling or tearing of branches.
- High Quality Japanese Carbon steel blades.
- Reinforcing rib is given near the rivet to enhance strength - provides sharper cuts.
- Open handles adding higher comfort levels.
- Very durable and Ergonomic Handle - Made from Carbon Steel.
High Quality Japanese Carbon-Steel blade.
- Using High-Quality materials means that the equipment is stronger and less prone to breakage like cheap material based cutting equipment, as well as staying sharper.
- Having high-quality equipment ensures you are not buying new shears constantly, which the false economy of cheap equipment promotes.
Durable and ergonomic grip
- Made from Die-cast aluminium (Very Strong).
- Soft cushion guards hands from shock.
- Colorful grip makes it easy to find.
- Total Length: 190mm
- Blade Length: 45mm
- Weight: 165g
- Blade: High-Quality Carbon Steel
- Handle: Steel Plate with non slip coating
- Made in Japan by Chikamasa - For over 105 years Chikamasa has been world renown for the finest quality craftsmanship of shears and scissors.