Nitrile Gloves (Pack of 6)
Nitrile gloves are made of 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene) rubber, an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex. Nitrile gloves are more resistant to oils, fats, solvents and chemicals compared to any other gloves. Nitrile gloves do not exhibit any chemical residue.
Nitrile gloves are great to sterilize grow rooms when using products like Hydrogen peroxide or for prevention of contamination when trimming.
- Excellent chemical resistance - protection from unwanted and dangerous substances.
- Powder free.
- Improved comfort and fit.
- Highest puncture resistance.
- Ambidextrous and tight fitting.
- Nitrile gloves are able to dissipate heat from your hand faster, reducing sweating and skin irritation.
- Latex-free and non-allergenic - provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Most effective in breaking up electrostatic charges and contribute fewer particles to contaminate the work environment.
- Tolerates higher temperatures than latex gloves.
How to use
- Used for sterilizing your grow room and/or taking cuttings.
- Very handy for trimming - besides keeping your hands from sticking together it prevents your dead skin and hand hair from getting in your flower.
- Wash your hands with water and soap before using gloves.
- Dispose gloves directly after use to avoid any contamination.
- Material: 100% Nitrate Rubber
- Pack size: 6 gloves (3 pairs)
- Surface Finishing: Finger surface textured with a light polymer coting on the donning side
- Colour: Blue
- Design Feature: Beaded cuff with finger/palm textured finishing, ambidextrous
- Size: Large