Mushroom Compost 30L
Our mushroom compost is an affordable slow-release, organic plant fertilizer. It is a fantastic way start any garden due to its many benefits. It naturally increases the humus in the soil which, in turn, will grow microbes and release nutrients to your plants needs.
Our mushroom compost prevents surface compaction and encourages better rain absorption. It is also fantastic for suppressing weeds, keeping the nutrients in your plants.
It also helps deters pests into your garden, diminishing your need to use harmful chemicals.
- Affordable Organic Compost.
- Weed Free
- Increases the humus in the soil.
- Provides a sound base for the active growth of microbes which, in turn, makes organic nutrients available for plants.
- Increase the water-retention capacity of the soil.
- Break down any clay that might occur in the soil.
- Nutrient rich, such as Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potassium, Calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Cost-effective and provides an excellent return on investment.
- 30DM bags (30L)
- Weed-free Organic Compost
- Made from spent mushroom substrate;
- Mushroom Substrate: Kraal Manure, Wheat Straw, Peat and other ingredients
- Other ingredients which framers keep to them-selves
- Eco-Friendly and sustainable
How to use
It is always recommended to further compost mushroom compost with other organic amendments.
Garden beds/soil mixes
- Use up to 30% mushroom compost in your soil mix/new garden beds. Not recommended to use a lot more due to its higher levels of soluble salt levels.
- If you have to use right away, apply Biodyne Environoc 401.
- Recommended top dress in spring.
- Mix it in with the garden soil prior to planting or allow it to sit for several months over winter and apply in spring.
- Great addition to your compost pile.
- Activate with composting soil microbes: Biodyne Environoc 501.
For placement of large orders contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.