Master Son-T PIA Plus 600W HPS Lamp
The Philips Master Son-T PIA Plus 600W HPS Lamp is known for its exceptional quality along with a long life with maintained efficiency. These bulbs are best suited for the bloom/flowering period of most plants - this is because they emit a warm red light rated at 2000K (Kelvin.) The Ceramic discharge tube along with Philips Integrated Antenna (PIA) technology ensures that this lamp will have a lengthy and reliable lifetime. The Philips HPS range has a reputation for excellence, these are one of the best grow lamps on the market today.
- Clear tubular outer bulb.
- Ceramic discharge tube with Philips Integrated Antenna (PIA) for a long and reliable lifetime.
- Robust construction with few welding points is high vibration- and shock-resistant, further reducing early failures and extending lamp life.
- ZrCo getter ensures high lumen maintenance and few early failures.
- "Plus" concept with high efficacy translated into high light output.
- Completely lead-free lamps.
- Superior technology results in a long and reliable lifetime, high lumen maintenance and a reliable ignition over lifetime.
- High energy efficacy and absence of lead (Pb) makes this a sound environmental offer.
- High luminous efficacy makes this the most energy efficient HPS lamp.
- System Description: External Ignitor
- Cap-Base: E40
- Bulb: T46 [T 46mm]
- Bulb Finish: Clear
- Operating Position: any [Any or Universal (U)]
- Life to 5% failures: 12000hr
- Life to 10% failures: 15000 hr
- Life to 20% failures: 20000 hr
- Life to 50% failures: 30000 hr
LIGHT TECHNICAL CHARACTERSTICS
- Color Code: 220 [CCT of 2000K]
- Color Rendering Index: 25 (max) Ra8
- Color Temperature: 2000K
- Luminous Flux EM 25°C, Rated: 55800Lm
- Lum Efficacy Rated EM 25°C: 137 Lm/W
- Lumen Maintenance 2000h: 96%
- Lumen Maintenance 4000h: %
- Lumen Maintenance 5000h : 90%
- Lumen Maintenance 12000h: %
- Lumen Maintenance 20000h: 77 %
- Lamp Wattage: 600W
- Lamp Wattage EM 25°C, Nominal: 600.0W
- Lamp Wattage EM 25°C, Rated: 600.0W
- Voltage: 230V
- Lamp Voltage: 100V
- Lamp Current EM: 5.8A
- Ignition Time: 10 (max) s
- Run-up time 90%: 5 (max) min
- Re-ignition Time [sec] 60 (max) s