Humic Acid 15%
Green Houston Humates is a natural bio-stimulant that helps your plants grow faster and stronger by combining with minerals in the soil which then improve nutrient intake and boost growth in the plant.
Humic Acid additionally aids with pH buffering. It is also suitable for hydroponic systems. Humic Acid acts as a chelator which allows the inorganic minerals to penetrate into plant cells which results in explosive growth.
Green Houston Humates is a high-quality soil conditioner and chelating agent. The Humic Acid molecule wraps around beneficial micronutrients and deposits them around the root zone for plant uptake. Humic Acid is used extensively in sustainable farming around the world. It is fertiliser in its most natural form.
Packaging update in Progress - Same great product, but with a new look.
- Reconditions exhausted soil and advances microbial action.
- Increases the performance of the medium.
- Stores and encourages trace minerals for root intake.
- Decreases dependence on synthetic fertilizer.
- Reinforces root development and general plant well-being.
- Humic Acid additionally improves soil quality through expanding water retention and advancing microbial movement.
- Aerates clay-like soil.
- Locally sourced Humic Acid.
- Compatible with hydroponic systems
- Can be used in both organic and synthetic grows producing the same benefit.
- Humic acid: 15% (by mass)
- Nitrogen (N): 0.5%
- Potassium (K): 3%
- pH: 11 – 12
- Specific gravity: 1.10g/cm3
Registered Group 2 Fertilizer: B5217
* Green Houston Humates is a natural product and small variations in trace elements are expected
* Green Houston's Fulvic acid and Humic acid is tested quarterly
How To Use
- Dilute 3ml-5ml per 1L of water and apply around the root zone.
- For soil beds more can be used 10ml-20ml per 1L.
- Begin using Humic Acid when the plants are transitioning from the seedling phase to the growth phase to build a steady root foundation.
- Then begin to use Fulvic Acid a week later to stimulate growth.
- We recommend using both Humic Acid in conjunction with Fulvic Acid for optimal performance.
- Do not use it with seedlings unless you significantly decrease the dosage as it is too concentrated.
- Biobizz Top-max and root juice contains fulvic acid and humic acid respectively.
- Do not mix the fulvic and humic acid in their concentrated form. If using on same feeding - first apply the one acid, mix well in solution, then apply the other acid.