BioBloom is an ‘all-in-ONE’ blend of carefully selected natural materials, formulated specifically for the flowering and fruit production.
Essential nutrients are provided for excellent flower and fruit production, both readily available for the plant and slowly releasing to supply all nutrients over a period of 8 weeks.
- BioBloom is a unique product, supplying adequate amounts of macro and micronutrients in the most efficient way.
- The extensive R&D and scientific research allowed Green House Powder Feeding to create a product that provides high amounts of phosphorus in a natural form.
- Organic EU Control Union Certified - Registration: CU 855395 - This product is certified for use in organic agriculture.
|Organic Carbon (C)||18%|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||4%|
|Organic Nitrogen (N)||4%|
|Phosphorus pentoxide soluble in water
and neutral ammonium citrate (P 2 O 5 )
|Potassium oxide soluble in water (K 2 O)||9%|
|Calcium oxide (Ca)||8%|
|Magnesium oxide (Mg)||4%|
|Sulfur trioxide (S)||18%|
Organic Matter from bone meal, feather meal, vinasses, rapeseed cake meal.
Derived from: bone meal, Magnesium sulfate, feather meal, sugar beet vinasse, canola meal and dicalcium Phosphate.
- Mycelium can appear on top of the substrate. It improves microbial life inside the substrate and will not harm humans, animals or plants.
- Fungi is the main agent of the decomposition of organic matter such as simple sugars, amino acids, etc. It solubilizes minerals that are not initially available to plants.
How to Use
- BioBloom needs to be mixed into the substrate. It can be used in soil, coco or similar substrates. It can be mixed at the time of transplantation or added later as top dressing.
- The nutrients will be released over a period of 8 weeks.
- 8 week flowering period: 1st week = 3g per L of substrate
- 10 weeks flowering period: 1st week = 2 -3g per L of substrate, 3rd week = 1g per L of substrate
- 12 weeks flowering period: 1st week = 3g per L of substrate, 5th week = 1g per L of substrate
- Reduce doses for light feeder plants and pre-fertilized soils.
- Highly recommended to use with Green house feeding Enhancer and BioGrow.
For placement of large orders contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org