ENVIRONOC 501 - Post Harvest
Composting, Reducing & Dethatching Enhancement
Over 29 strains of fresh, viable and natural microbes selected for their capabilities to provide enhanced composting, enhanced agricultural field stubble digestion, grass thatch reduction and other vegetation degradation.
For those growing in pots or beds - it is great at breaking down your root balls(without having to rip them all out), which feeds your worms and microorganisms. Prevents any harmful interferences with the Rhizosphere (soil) by the process of pulling out the roots or tilling. This in turn allows your soil to build up a healthy a rhizosphere, improving soil health every season.
Crop residue. Stubble. Waste. The leftovers from last season’s harvest could be considered a real nuisance.
Biodyne’s ENVIRONOC 501 Biological Stubble Digester is a broadcast application utilising high concentrations of more than two dozen naturally-occurring, viable, non-genetically modified beneficial microbe strains.
ENVIRONOC 501 provide enhanced degradation of many polymers such as cellulose, chitin and related, lignin and related, increased efficiency for composting and vegetation degradation applications.
Rather than digest the stubble, 501 etches the surface to allow water, air and the beneficial microbes to enter the stalk. Nutrients are released from the inside out, preparing the soil for next season’s crop and building organic matter.
When you end your season with an application of ENVIRONOC 501, you’re already starting the next season off right.
- Suitable for use in Organic Farming according to EC and NOP Regulations - Ecofert Certification
- Appearance: Tan- to brown-colored liquid that flows like water
- Odour: Fresh product has a mild odor of creamed corn. Stored product will have stronger odour with time.
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5
- Concentration: >100 million microbes per milliliter
- 29 species of live microorganisms representing 11 different genera
- Other Ingredients: <0.25% mixture of soy protein, yeast extract and molasses in water
- Manufactured by Biodyne South Africa, rebottled by Green Houston
How To Use
Pots, beds & compost piles:
- Apply at the end of your season/start of decomposition at 2ml per L for a full soil drench.
- Per HA apply 200ml.
- Do NOT apply as foliar spray during flowering.
- Shake well before using.
- Use only dechlorinated water.
- Due to the complex formulation of the microbial blend, we strongly not recommend that growers brew/feed ENVIRONOC 501.
- Can't be overused.
- Store in a dark, cool place - Never in direct sunlight.
- At ambient temperature the product should maintain its predicted activity for up to 3 months.
- With refrigeration, the product should maintain its predicted activity for up to 6 months.
- Do NOT freeze
- Use By Date – Beyond the periods mentioned above, the product will not go “bad” but rather due to possible reduction in microbial numbers, the recommended dose for application may no longer achieve the desired result. By increasing the dose, the product may still provide acceptable results.
- At Green Houston we typically bottle a week or less before you purchase to assure freshness.