ENVIRONOC 401 - Plant Growth
BIO-STIMULATION OF PLANTS
With a diverse team of beneficial microorganisms present in high concentration levels, ENVIRONOC 401 is a natural way to promote the fundamental relationship between the soil and plant. The microbes that make up this robust team are not genetically modified, non-pathogenic, and 100% naturally occurring.
ENVIRONOC 401 Beneficial Microbes have demonstrated a number of benefits for a variety of plant species. ENVIRONOC 401 with its diverse population of beneficial microorganisms ensures the soil and plant are able to efficiently work together to maximize the plant’s growth and productivity.
- Over 25 strains of fresh, viable and natural microbes selected for their capabilities to provide increased plant health and production through an enhanced rhizosphere (root microenvironment) activities from the specialized capabilities of the microbes
- Establish larger and more diverse populations of beneficial microbes
- Optimize the rhizosphere with a more robust and efficient plant and microbe relationship to improve growing conditions
- Improve nutrient release and management through microbial activity, enhancing overall soil productivity
- High count microbial inoculant with efficacy across a number of environmental applications
- Enhanced growth of many leafy vegetables and root crops
- Enhanced growth of many flowering plants
- Increased leaves, larger diameter stems, more diffused roots
- Increased early growth, faster to flower, more flowers and larger flowers
- Reduced nitrogen achieved via nitrogen fixation and reduced phosphorus via solubilization of otherwise less available or unavailable sources and enhanced iron capture through the action of microbial chelators
- Healthy root systems and reduced nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizer needs
- Reduction of agricultural chemical accumulation with potential to reduce soil herbicides and pesticides that tend to accumulate over time with regular use
- Suitable for use in Organic Farming according to EC and NOP Regulations - Ecofert Certification: SA F-32600
- Appearance: Tan- to brown-colored liquid that flows like water
- Odour: Fresh product has a mild odor of creamed corn. Stored product will have stronger odour with time
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5
- Concentration: >100 million microbes per milliliter
- Other Ingredients: <0.25% mixture of soy protein, yeast extract and molasses in water
- Manufactured by Biodyne South Africa
How To Use
- Use 2 ml ENVIRONOC 401 per L of water or nutrient solution for initial inoculant per plant and 0.5 ml ENVIRONOC 401 per L of water or nutrient solution every 2-weeks throughout growing cycle.
- Advance use: Alternatively add 1-2ml of ENVIRONOC 401 per L every week or two with Blackstrap-Molasses
- Use 2 ml ENVIRONOC 401 per L of water or nutrient solution each week throughout the whole growing phase.
- Mix 2-3 ml ENVIRONOC 401 per L of water and foliar feed up until the start flowering.
Potted Plants, Individual Plants & Young Trees:
- Mix 2 ml ENVIRONOC 401 per L water and apply 2-3 times per year.
Field Per HA:
- Apply 400ml for start of the season.
- Apply 200ml for a top-up application in the growing season.
- Do NOT apply as foliar spray during flowering.
- Shake well before using.
- Use only dechlorinated water.
- ENVIRONOC 401 microbes improve the nutrient absorption of plants. We recommend reducing the use of any fertilizer (by 25-50%) as this can lead to over fertilization or inefficient and wasteful use of nutrients.
- ENVIRONOC 401 biofertilizer contains microbes that decompose organic material into readily available nutrients for plants to uptake. Therefore we highly recommend Organic soil amendments like Volcanic rock dust and coco peat that can be broken down over time supplying the plants with beneficial nutrients.
- Stop use when you are approx. 1-2 weeks into flowering.
- Due to the complex formulation of the microbial blend, we strongly do not recommend that growers brew/feed ENVIRONOC 401.
- Can't be overused.
- Store in a dark, cool place - Never in direct sunlight.
- At ambient temperature the product should maintain its predicted activity for up to 3 months.
- With refrigeration, the product should maintain its predicted activity for up to 6 months.
- Do NOT freeze
- Use By Date – Beyond the periods mentioned above, the product will not go “bad” but rather due to possible reduction in microbial numbers, the recommended dose for application may no longer achieve the desired result. By increasing the dose, the product may still provide acceptable results.
- At Green Houston we bottle on a regular basis to assure freshness.