4-Bubble Bag Kit
Our Green Houston Bubble Hash Bags are handmade in South Africa from the finest quality materials. The sidewalls are manufactured from 100% waterproof and extremely durable Ripstop Canvas. The mesh is made of a Food Grade polyester material.
Making Bubble Hash refers to the method of collecting hash from your bud or trim by submerging it in water and ice, causing it to become agitated. The agitation causes the trichomes to break off, which are the extracted sticky resin glands of the cannabis plant. The trichomes are collected and used as Bubble Hash.
Easy To Clean:
- Polyurethane fabric is one of the most durable materials for furnishings. It is a popular option given its ability to block moisture, which means that it’s easy to clean.
- Stains can be removed easily with soap and water.
- Use diluted bleach or other spirits on the blends of PU coating on the fabric that is solvent-resistant.
You Will Need:
- A large wooden spoon
- Bucket -remember to take the bags or bag measurements with you when buying the bucket/s
- Ice cubes
- Food grade mesh
- 100% Polyester material with PU coating
- Holds +- 200 grams of plant material at a time (dry weight)
The 4 Bubble Hash Bag set comes with:
- 25-micron bag
- 73-micron bag
- 160-micron bag
- 220-micron bag
- 1 x120mm x 120mm 25-micron dry press screen
- 1 x Canvas carry/storage bag
How To Use
- Line the bucket with your Bubble Bags starting with the 25 micron and ending with the 220 micron bag
- Fill the bucket with cold water until it is about halfway full
- Add your bud/trimmings
- Fill the bucket with ice until just before it is full - a 50/50 ice mix is ideal
- Stir the mix for 15 - 20 minutes, adding ice if necessary to ensure the water stays cold
- Allow the mixture to sit for 30 minutes
- When satisfied with the mixture, remove each bag one by one, draining them into the bucket
- As each bag is removed, turn it inside out to collect the hash that has been extracted
- As the hash is collected from each bag, place it on the 25 micron dry press screen
- Gently press the hash with a dish towel to remove the excess moisture
- The hash can take 2-10 days to dry out. You can reduce the drying time by spreading the has out into smaller particles
- Check the hash for a dry, sandy texture that doesn't leave moisture when squeezed between the fingers. Good hash may be sticky but not damp