Fine-tune your reservoir pH
The Bluelab pH Controller takes the complexity out of pH management, making precision easier than ever before. That’s because the in-built peristaltic pump provides precise control, delivering doses within a 0.1 pH tolerance.
The Bluelab pH Controller is also easy to use and program; simply choose the pH control direction that’s best for your growing setup in the settings. You can either adjust for the pH-up (alkali) or pH-down (acid) direction.
In addition, this controller comes with a temperature probe, ensuring that all your pH measurements and doses will be automatically compensated for temperature. Simply set your pH target and let the Bluelab pH Controller do the rest.
Stabilise your pH conditions
In recirculating and recycled reservoirs, your pH is constantly changing. That’s because the nutrient composition will change according to what the plants need.
And that’s where the Bluelab pH Controller can help – it will automatically track and adjust the pH levels in your reservoir. After all, when you keep pH and temperature steady, you’ll end up with healthier plants, improving both yield and quality.
24/7 complete management of your reservoir pH
- Automate pH control in reservoirs of up to 760 litres
- 10 ml/min peristaltic pump delivers precise control
- Controls pH in the up (alkali) or down (acid) direction
- In-built safety lockouts prevent overdosing
- Dosing routine allows for effective mixing before next dose
- Auto-resume dosing when restarting after power loss
- High and low alarms to alert you when pH is out of range
- Acid- and alkali-resistant delivery tubing
- 2-metre/6-ft probe and power cable lengths and 4-metre/13.12-ft total tubing for best positioning and viewing
- Flexible mounting options for walls, posts and racks
- Easy-to-clean display built for clean environments
- 2 Year Warranty on device and 6 month warranty on probe, from purchase at Green Houston
Replace only the pH probe, not the whole meter!
Make use of the Probe Care Kit to ensure that your BlueLab tools are well-maintained and reading accurately.
In-built safety features
Plant-safe pH management
The versatile and hard-working Bluelab pH Controller has a number of features that have been designed to put the safety of your plants first.
You can set discreet visual high and low alarms for your preferred pH targets; these alarms will let you know whenever your pH is out of range. To help keep your plants safe from excessive doses, dosing will not occur whenever your controller is in alarm mode.
What’s more, you can set and customise dosing on- and off-times in the settings, which allows for effective mixing before the next dose, ensuring that you never overshoot your pH adjustments.
Electrodes need to be calibrated on a regular basis due to the fact that as an electrode ages, its glass changes resistance. This resistance change alters the electrode potential, and therefor, the accuracy of the reading
The following solution is advised for long term probe maintenance: Probe KCL Storage Solution.
Green Houston is a certified Bluelab dealership - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all Bluelab Instruments and variants. You can also visit our store for inhouse Bluelab machine diagnostic and maintenance.