As a result, this specially formulated energy booster not only improves the effects and translocation of nutrients in all foliar sprays and fertiliser blends – but it also gets rid of toxins through boosting the plant’s anti-oxidant system and repairs chlorophyll production.
Chelation increases the availability of nutrients (by up to 90%), ensuring your plants are exposed to a wide range of the elements required for healthy, productive growth.
Ultimately, the crop performs better and you can look forward to a higher quality yield of resinous flowers.
- Bio•Heaven™ stimulates enzymatic activity and fast nutrient absorption, while increasing the chelate of essential macro and micro-nutrients.
- Plants are able to retain more moisture and experience less humidity stress
- Bio•Heaven™ provides an outstanding source of carbonic acid for microbial life in the soil.
- Bio•Heaven™ contains naturally aged humus, which provides a great source of carbon for micro-organisms and chelates minerals in the soil.
All BioBizz products encourage beneficial microbial activity in the root-zone. This increases yield and root-health.
How To Use
- Bio•Heaven™ can be used during the entire growing and flowering period on every type of substrate.
- The ideal dose is starting with 2ml/L and slowly increasing to 5ml/L, stopping 2 weeks before harvest. Remember to mix each nutrient and additive well before feeding or mixing in the next additive/nutrient.
- The lower levels of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium ensure that Bio Heaven is safe to use alongside grow and bloom fertilizers.
- Bio Heaven™ can even be used every watering. Please view or download nutrient schedule below for best results
NPK ratio of 0.91 / 0.18 / 0.24.
- Not created for hydroponic systems, will clump up and go off if long standing in reservoirs.
- Store it in a dark, dry room with an average room temperature of 18C. - Don´t store them in the fridge. Bio•Heaven™ and Acti•Vera™ are especially sensitive.
FAQ - by Biobizz & Green Houston
Is it necessary to use a calcium/magnesium supplement when using the Biobizz products?
Under normal conditions it is not necessary to use a Ca/Mg supplement if we use most or all Biobizz products. Only in some very demanding grows, like some cases of crops in coco coir, would it be necessary to use a Ca/Mg supplement, since it is a demanding and unconventional substrate.
Do I need to use additional bacteria or micorrhyzae with Biobizz?
Not necessarily, but it helps. It is not necessary to inhibit fungi or introduce beneficial fungi into the substrate. Mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria(Explogrow) that we have sourced locally in SA are next to none when it comes to their proven performance and quality in organics.
Can I use dry amendments (bone meal, kelp meal, malted barely, wromcastings etc) in combination with Biobizz?
Of course! Using organic material in conjunction with Biobizz products is positive, provided that only organic or ecological products are used. However, it is important not to abuse the organic matter so as not to saturate the substrate with nitrogenous bases.