Basic R2 - WiFi Smart Switch
Sonoff BASIC R2
The Sonoff BASIC R2 made upgrades and optimizations mainly on its safety to provide a higher value and usage experience to our users.
Moisture and dust resistant, no potential safety hazard in harsh weather. BASICR2 is tested to work at an excessive humidity environment for up to 48 hours.
The Sonoff BASIC R2 has high feasibility in various environments and prevents sparking from high humidity environments. There is adequate protection against accidental contact with live parts in all unfavorable positions of normal use. The structure strictly controls the requirements of insulation, micro disconnection, and installation test to ensure the reliability and safety of BASICR2. Even a heat shrinkable sleeve is used for the fuse to provide better electrical insulation.
Besides CE, FCC and RoHS certified, BASICR2 is also compliant with safety standards, having been tested and ETL certified too.
- ETL Certified
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor
- Compatibility – Works perfectly with Home assitant, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT
- Model: Sonoff Basic R2
- Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Max.Load: 10A/2200W
- Gang: 1-gang
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Meterial: PC
- Unit size 6cm x 2.5cm x 4cm
- Box Size: 9cm x4.1cm x 2.7cm
- Weight: 58.0g
Cable tips must be soldered or crimped onto electrical lugs before being inserted into the device.
Note: Switches Require a Neutral Wire and 2.4Ghz WiFi and Internet (when used their own)
LoA and Icasa approved.