Antifragile - Genuine Cannabis Supersoil
Genuine Cannabis super soil
A fully enriched living soil formulated for the pure organic grower. All essential plant nutrients are provided by this complete soil ecosystem through the vegetative and flowering phases, covering the plant's full life cycle. The continuous nutrient release processes are dependent only on microorganisms, plant roots and the addition of clean water. The holistic nature of natural ecosystems is to improve with time, making systems antifragile ins response to challenges. The antifragile system regenerates itself continuously.
The Antifragile supersoil is a fully loaded living soil with immediate-, medium- and slow-release sources of natural organic plant nutrients.
- Excellent for intensive cultivation of cannabis plants
- Antifragile performs best without added liquid nutrients
- Abundant in natural beneficial organisms
- High nutrient content - not suitable for nitrogen sensitive plants
- Plant age restriction - not suitable for plants younger than 4 weeks.
- Cooked and cured
- All ingredients are 100% biologically friendly
- Suitable for indoor(half strength) and outdoor cultivation(full strength)
Packed in 30L/30DM bags
- Coco Coir
- Premium Worm Castings
- Volcanic Rock Dust
- Fine Bone Meal
- Fish Bone Meal
- Blood Meal
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Insect Frass
- Humic Acid
- Epsom Salts
- Organic Nutrient Blend
- Bacillus Thuringiengsis (Fagnus Gnat larvea protection)
- Fermented probiotic bran
- Trichoderma Harzianum (soil borne parthenogen protection)
Nutrient toxicity can occur due to the high nutrient content of super-soils such as the Antifragile Craft Soil. Especially directly after transplanting. The high nutrient content of a super-soil should cover all nutrient requirements of the plant through both the vegetative and flowering phases. Especially for plants that can handle the Antifragile super-soil at full strength.
Some important points regarding toxicity issues (Mainly for Indoor cultivation):
- Cannabis strains range widely in terms of their nutrient requirements and uptake
- Many strains will show toxicity issues in the Antifragile super-soil after transplanting
- Cannabis under Indoor cultivation conditions are much more susceptible to nutrient toxicity due to the lower environmental intensity
- Plants grown in high intensity* indoor facilities will have less or no issues
- Start with testing the Antifragile super-soil by using half Antifragile soil and half Classic soil
- Do no use for plants 4 weeks and younger, use the Freedom Farms seed starter
- Add the two soil layers separately in either bottom/top order as long as the roots start off in the Classic soil half
- With first watering allow for some good runoff (more important for a full strength Antifragile grow)
- Give it time (1 week) for plants adapt to a strong soil. Observe new growth tips.
- Apply a 50% runoff-flush if symptoms persist in the newest growth after 1 week
- Do not add nutrients to rectify symptoms
- If you have a good system don’t change everything to a new soil immediately
- Get familiar with a new soil by starting small and noticing which strains do well in a particular soil under your unique growing conditions
- Outdoor cultivation performs very well on full strength (i.e. 100% soil volume Antifragile)
- Remember to read the info on the back of the Antifragile soil bag
- Recommended products with the Antifragile soil: Malted Barley (feed your soil and earth worms), alfalfa mulch (keep your top soil moist in outdoor applications) Mycorrhizal Fungi (transplanting), Fulvic Acid (efficient update of nutrients) and Blackstrap Molasses (complex carbohydrate feeding your microbial population)
- Ideal for fabric container growing
- Indoor, Greenhouse or Outdoor cultivation
- Raised bed system re-planted over multiple cycles (No-till, cover crop)
Why Freedom Farms?
Freedom Farms Craft Soils are complete, handcrafted* living soils, formulated* for optimal plant growth and performance. Optimising their soils for root health is fundamental in achieving this. Perfectly aerated for optimum oxygen exposure to roots, whilst benefiting from the high water holding capacity of coconut coir pith. A base mineral blend is added to all Freedom Farm soils to ensure long term Calcium and trace element availability as well as pH stability.
Freedom Farms Craft Soils are inoculated with probiotics and together with the naturally high diversity of microbes in worm castings, our soils are teeming with beneficial soil and plant microorganisms. This optimizes nutrient cycling (organic nutrients) and suppresses soil pathogens, keeping the root zone healthy.
Freedom Farms take meticulous care in sourcing, formulating, preparing and blending the components of Craft Soils.
For placement of large orders contact us at - email@example.com