Aluminium tape is effective for all purposes that would usually require duct-tape. It is specially effective when joining ducting and venting. As well as this, it is highly reflective, which is a bonus when growing in indoor environments.
This tape is strong enough to hold its shape, and can aid in adjusting the size of ducting. (i.e. 100mm ducting to a 125mm in-line fan). Most of all, aluminium tape is very durable, as heat and moisture barely affect its adhesive properties.
- Conformable tape resists flame, moisture, weather, UV degradation and many chemicals, making it ideal for a variety of applications.
- Heat and light reflective tape protects, insulates and enhances lighting efficiency
- Withstands a wide temperature range.
- Thermally conductive tape helps dissipate heat and improves heating and cooling efficiency.
- Transparent acrylic adhesive combined with the rugged, durable backing provides long service life both indoors and outdoors.
- 50 meters long.
Please Note:Backing paper needs to be peeled off before use.