315w Solar CDM Lamp
The LUMii Solar 315w CDM Lamps deliver a light spectrum that mimics that of natural sunlight and plant's love it. Not only do the LUMii Solar 315w CDM Lamps run with incredible intensity, they offer your plants greater levels of plant usable light.
The LUMii Solar 315w CDM Lamps are available in two specific spectrums, covering both the growing and blooming phase of a plants life cycle, resulting in happier plants with bigger harvests of superior quality, high end product.
- LUMii Solar 315w 942 GRO Lamp (4200k) creates intense blue light, perfect for vegging and keeping plants compact.
- LUMii Solar 315w 930 PRO Lamp (3100k) creates deep red light, excellent for flowering and essential oil production.
- Optimised for use with LUMii Solar lighting fixtures.
- Can be used as a standalone lighting source or a supplemental light alongside HID lighting.
- Lower power consumption and reduced heat output when compared to HID lighting.
- Both lamps are double jacketed for added safety, with a life span of 20,000 hours.
How to Use
- Ensuring that there is no direct skin contact onto the lamp (use gloves or a microfiber cloth to avoid transferring dirt or oils onto the light,) insert the base of the lamp into the lamp holder making sure that the small ring enters the small hole in the base of the lamp-holder, and the large ring enters the large hole in the base of the lamp-holder.
- Give the lamp about a quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place (until it turns no more). Your grow light can now be switched on.
- When CDM lamps are switched on they run extremely hot. As with all high-pressure grow lamps it is necessary to avoid touching the lamp with anything such as fingers or plants as this may cause severe burns or fires.
- In particular avoid sprays or liquids coming into contact with the lamp as this may cause premature failure or even an explosion.
The 315w CDM lamps need to be bedded in as follows: on first illumination the lamp needs to be run continuously for a minimum of 30 minutes. This will allow the metals within the lamp to fuse correctly.
FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN LAMP FAILURE! - If the above is not adhered to, lamp warranty claims will be void.
As with all lamps the light output they produce will decrease with use over time. We recommend you replace your lamp regularly to maintain your garden efficiency.