B-500SKF Antibacterial Pruners
The Chikamasa range of pruners and shears are of exceptionally high-quality and allow growers to trim and prune their plants as and when required.
Equipped with lab tested antibacterial coating, the B500SKF Pruners will prevent the spread of 90% of germs and bacteria including E. Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus.
Chikamasa’s ergonomic handles and lightweight design helps reduce hand-aching that can be caused by trimming and extended use of scissors.
High quality steel blades ensure clean cutting with no pulling or tearing of branches.
B-500SKF Pruners are our flagship scissors and are highly recommended to serious growers for trimming.
- High Quality Japanese Stainless-Steel blades
- Lightweight Ergonomic Grip Handle
- Stainless Steel Rivet
- Lab tested antibacterial coating with Fluorine coating (non-stick properties)
- Round tip and side to prevent damaging the flower while trimming or defoliating
- Ergonomic open handles adding higher comfort levels with soft absorption cushion.
High Quality Japanese Carbon-Steel blade.
- Using High-Quality materials means that the equipment is stronger and less prone to breakage like cheap material based cutting equipment, as well as staying sharper.
- Having high-quality equipment ensures you are not buying new shears constantly, which the false economy of cheap equipment is.
Lightweight and ergonomic grip
- Comfort of use and lightness provides stress free and fatigue reducing performance.
Fluorine coated blades
- Fluorine coating helps to prevent any resin sticking to the blades.
- Preventing resin from sticking to the blades means easier cleaning/maintenance and better performance.
- Equipped with lab tested antibacterial coating, the B500SKF Pruners will prevent the spread of 90% of germs and bacteria including E. Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus.
- Ideal for the propagation of cuttings and/or trimming when sterility is crucial to success.
Trimming/shearing specific range
- The shape and style of pruners/shears has been designed specifically for simplicity of use and best performance.
- Total Length: 155mm
- Blade Length: 35mm
- Weight: 42g
- Blade: High-Quality Stainless Steel with Antibacterial Fluorine Coating
- Handle: Elastomer
- Made in Japan by Chikamasa- For over 105 years Chikamasa has been world renown for the finest quality craftsmanship of shears and scissors.
Note: Chikamasa applies a non-toxic oil upon packaging to prevent rust/sticking blades after manufacture, which can be wiped off before first use.